|FACTS||WHAT DOES TRILEGIANT CORPORATION DO WITH YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?|
|WHY?||Financial companies choose how they share your personal information. Federal law gives consumers the right to limit some but not all sharing. Federal law also requires us to tell you how we collect, share, and protect your personal information. Please read this notice carefully to understand what we do.|
|WHAT?||The types of personal information we collect and share depend on the product or service you have with us. This information can include:
• Social Security number and income
• Your name, address, and telephone number
• Your birthdate and account transactions
|HOW?||All financial companies need to share customers' personal information to run their everyday business. In the section below, we list the reasons financial companies can share their customers' personal information; the reasons Trilegiant Corporation chooses to share; and whether you can limit this sharing.|
|Reasons we can share your personal information||Does Trilegiant Corporation share?||Can you limit this sharing?|
|For our everyday business purposes — such as to process your transactions, maintain your account(s), respond to court orders and legal investigations, or report to credit bureaus||YES||NO|
|For our marketing purposes — to offer our products and services to you||YES||NO|
|For joint marketing with other financial companies||NO||WE DO NOT SHARE|
|For our affiliates’ everyday business purposes — information about your transactions and experiences||NO||WE DO NOT SHARE|
|For our affiliates’ everyday business purposes — information about your creditworthiness||NO||WE DO NOT SHARE|
|For our affiliates to market to you||NO||WE DO NOT SHARE|
|For nonaffiliates to market to you||NO||WE DO NOT SHARE|
|Questions?||Call us toll-free at 800-251-2311 or e-mail us at GLBPolicy@abgbenefits.com.|
|WHO WE ARE|
|Who is providing
|WHAT WE DO|
|How does Affinion
Benefits Group protect my
|To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings.|
|How does Affinion
Benefits Group collect my
|We collect your personal information, for example, when you:
• Open an account or provide account information
• Give us your contact information
• Pay insurance premiums or file an insurance claim
We also collect your personal information from others, such as credit bureaus, affiliates, or other companies.
|Why can’t I limit
|Federal law gives you the right to limit only
• sharing for affiliates’ everyday business purposes— information about your creditworthiness
• affiliates from using your information to market to you
• sharing for nonaffiliates to market to you
State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing.
|Affiliates||Companies related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
• Our affiliates may include companies with an Affinion name and others, such as insurance companies, loyalty and membership product service providers, and data processors.
|Nonaffiliates||Companies not related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
• Trilegiant Corporation does not share with nonaffiliates so they can market to you.
|Joint marketing||A formal agreement between nonaffiliated financial companies that together market financial products or services to you.
• Our joint marketing partners include companies such as banks, financial institutions, and insurance companies.